Most people today would agree that it is a fact of present-day life that we all need some sort of insurance to protect us from any downside that may (or may not; but, probably, will) happen. If you live in the state of St. Augustine then you may well have arranged your insurances through a brokerage specializing in personal insurance services for St. Augustine.
What To Insure Against
The list can be endless; from the golfer insuring against the cost of getting a hole in one to the actor insuring his hair; but the more common place will include :-
- Whether you own or rent; you should insure your home (maybe only contents if the building is not yours; but, where do you go if the building is destroyed?).
- All your vehicles of any type – not only against loss; but, also against claims made on you by others).
- Life insurances for you and your family – don’t overlook funeral expenses.
- Health insurance above and beyond the minimum and for you and the whole family.
- Public liability insurance – I am told you can even take out personal umbrella liability cover (handy in a windy, rainy State).
This bare minimum list is already getting quite long and, consequently, the total premium payment cost has to be increasing.
How & Where To Arrange It All?
Do you know that it takes several years of classroom study plus on-the-job training before anyone can even get a license to sell most forms of insurance and I am not referring to the more highly qualified staff actually directly employed by an insurance provider – simply the front end sales personnel. Do you honestly believe you have the knowledge to go on line to a search engine and sort out all your insurance needs for yourself?
A relatively minor oversight on your behalf could result in you finding you have insufficient cover come day you need to submit a claim. Because of the way that the insurance industry functions; you are unlikely to make any significant savings on premiums if you go direct to one of the major providers; so why not capitalize on the in-depth knowledge available from a brokerage providing Personal Insurance Services in St. Augustine?